Some helpful tips for caregivers to help make story time the best experience for everyone:
- Sit, sing, & listen to stories together. The more you participate in storytime, the more children will participate, enjoy, and learn from storytime.
- Please be timely. Storytimes are short and every minute is full of fun and learning opportunities.
- Don’t be afraid to leave. Some days children aren’t in the right mood for storytime. If a child is having a bad day or becomes disruptive, please feel free to take a break and try again.
- Please enjoy your food, toys, and cell phones after storytime.
- The goal is for everyone to have a positive experience at the library. Some kiddos might be able to sit and listen to story after story while some might need to get up and move their bodies. Both are developmentally appropriate & encouraged.
Preschool story time (ages 2-6) is every Tuesday @ 10:30am.
Each week will have a theme and there will be a craft/play time to follow.